Fiat 126 with Yamaha R1 bike engine! - Strona 2

Sortuj wg daty:
rosnąco malejąco
Dobrze ze ruchania sie człowiek nie uczy z jakiegos forum

Cytat:
2009-12-29 22:52:12, 3zeR_MDS pisze:
because I'm not the one who is getting exited when seeing bike engine in 126p...I'm getting exited when I'm seeing how it is done... now as the only one from 122000 viewers who has criticised you I'll go to sleep :] take care and good luck sorry that i'm not excited as others

I have taken a lot of criticism and i am fine with it!(as long as it getting somewhere and have important meaning)

Im not counting on to excite everyone! I just want to show what i do on my sparetime! There are people who could build a car 10 times better than me, and there are people that couldnt build a car at all.. Thats the reality!

Regards Jon

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: Fiat126R1 dnia 2009-12-29 23:09:27 ]

Hi, I think too that your project is extreme
it's really good idea to do something like that - i think about a 126 with bike engine

i hope your project will be finished in short time because i will get inspiration from it

welds - you write about amateurish, it is look like proffesional in my opinion, of course

good luck

Fiat126R1 - great car! Concept is good, most of the work is great!
But 3zer has a point here - we have a lot of experience with this type of 126p and belive me, this door sill will rust very, very quickly. It's not a normal car - the quality of metal that this body is made from is so terrible that in a year - max two - you'll se some holes there. That's why it would be better to remove it all - it's very cheap here, somebody could send it to you. Older 126p are far better in this case.
When it comes to rollcage - there are some tricks that allow you to weld those upper parts without cutting some holes in the roof. One way is to weld complete rollcage without welding it to the floor and then raise it to a normal position and weld it to the floor - hard to explain but you probably get the point.

Of cource it's a race car so it doesn't have be beautifull in every place, but it would be great if it was
It's good that you are showing so many photos of this build up so other peoples could learn from you - thak you for that

Keep up the good work
cheers

P.S. I'm planing to do some drag racing in Sweden in 2010 so I hope to see you there!

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: jaqo dnia 2009-12-30 01:44:51 ]

Cytat:
2009-12-29 21:52:44, Fiat126R1 pisze:
I didnt understand that one!

Hi... Żuraw is one of forum users... he gives us a lot of fun in his projects

Your project is amazing... good job , but 126 el is a rusty car and nothing can change it - it is very bad workbase to built rallycar or racecar.

Good luck

If you need, you can buy new sills in Poland. They are cheap - cost is about 4 Euro

Sills

Postage costs - about 20E, so I think, that making the patchwork isn't good solution

Anyway..... good luck

1 video

Cytat:
2009-12-30 07:17:14, el_comendanto pisze:
If you need, you can buy new sills in Poland. They are cheap - cost is about 4 Euro Sills Postage costs - about 20E, so I think, that making the patchwork isn't good solution Anyway..... good luck

Yes i have found some people that sells parts but not anyone so far have answered my mails in english! Thanks!

Cytat:
2009-12-30 07:06:31, Furiosus pisze:
Hi... Żuraw is one of forum users... he gives us a lot of fun in his projects Your project is amazing... good job , but 126 el is a rusty car and nothing can change it - it is very bad workbase to built rallycar or racecar. Good luck

Aha okey! It is a very rare car in sweden so thats why i have chosen it! Not the best stuff do build a performance car on but people will turn their heads for sure!

Cytat:
2009-12-30 01:14:15, Hell pisze:
Hi, I think too that your project is extreme it's really good idea to do something like that - i think about a 126 with bike engine i hope your project will be finished in short time because i will get inspiration from it welds - you write about amateurish, it is look like proffesional in my opinion, of course good luck

Thank you for that! Words like yours make it worth to write and upload pictures for people to see!

Cytat:
2009-12-30 01:43:02, jaqo pisze:
Fiat126R1 - great car! Concept is good, most of the work is great! But 3zer has a point here - we have a lot of experience with this type of 126p and belive me, this door sill will rust very, very quickly. It's not a normal car - the quality of metal that this body is made from is so terrible that in a year - max two - you'll se some holes there. That's why it would be better to remove it all - it's very cheap here, somebody could send it to you. Older 126p are far better in this case. When it comes to rollcage - there are some tricks that allow you to weld those upper parts without cutting some holes in the roof. One way is to weld complete rollcage without welding it to the floor and then raise it to a normal position and weld it to the floor - hard to explain but you probably get the point. Of cource it's a race car so it doesn't have be beautifull in every place, but it would be great if it was It's good that you are showing so many photos of this build up so other peoples could learn from you - thak you for that Keep up the good work cheers P.S. I'm planing to do some drag racing in Sweden in 2010 so I hope to see you there! [ wiadomość edytowana przez: jaqo dnia 2009-12-30 01:44:51 ]

I understand what you trying to explain about the rollcage! But i dont see the problem with cutting a hole in the roof if it is not going to be visibly when the car is ready anyway so thats why i did the way i did! Everything can be made better by a real professional on my car, but i want to build it all by my self and when someone like 3zer just spit out mean comments about small stuff i dont like it, he could have explain it nicely and objectively our just think it for him self.. its no meaning to be rude to someone thats show his work.. of course if i had parts to fiat 126 in reach i would have made that repair more professional with aftermarket parts, but now i didnt so thats why that repair looked that way! But i know what you mean by low quality of the metal! a 10 year old car with 55000km runned shouldnt be that rusty!

Regards Jon

Fiat126R1 I don't think 3zer wanted to offend you.

We are telling you about that rust so much because you have a 126 el.
In 1995 fiat introduced a new version of 126 - el. It has some changes in the bodyshell, interior and engine. 126 el are also know for a very bad quality of metal used in the production of bodyshell. Their rusting like hell. I just personally scrapped my 126 from year 2000 - it was allways in my family - but it rusted from the inside so badly that it was beyond repair. Earlier 126 were made from a faaaaaaar better metal.
Of course it's out of the question now, just remember that fact and take a really god care of it - don't keep it outside etc.

If you'll need any help with the car, parts, info or whatever just write me a private message or mail me at jaqqaj at wp.pl, I'll be glad to help.

Hope to see some new photos soon!

Cheers

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: jaqo dnia 2010-01-02 00:45:07 ]

jago...chłop się zaraz popłacze przed tym komputerem. chyba go jeszcze nigdy nikt nie zszydził coś mi się tak wydaje...ja wiem, że na tym forum pełny onanizm jak tylko hasło "silnik z motocykla" się pojawi, ale popatrzmy na to trochę szerzej niż tylko przez pryzmat silnika...

Staram sie byc delikatny

I weź tu później chłopu wytłumacz że elefanty już z taśmy szły zgnite. Nie dotrze że podłoga już się na bitgumie trzyma bo przecież "auto ma tylko 10lat i 55kkm przebiegu". Zabawna sytuacja bo w Polsce to już chyba dzieci nawet wiedzą że eleganty gniją. Ale cóż, daje mu pół roku i sam sie przekona co potrafi polska rdza

Cytat:
2010-01-02 18:12:57, jaqo pisze:
Staram sie byc delikatny

a ja wychodze na zło wcielone, bo wszyscy lecą samymi ohami i ahami...

jak wszyscy ??!!
ja sobie wypraszam !!

Proponuję pisać w tym wAtku po angielsku, tak aby kolega mógł zrozumieć każdy post
--

I propose to write in this thread in English, guy could understand every post

A tutaj kolega na innym forum
http://www.garaget.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=125976&p=1

It dont know what some peoples problem is.. thing that is obvious to you about fiat 126P may not be obvious to me.. Cause in sweden there may be 10-20 fiat 126p totally.. So my knowledge of the car couldnt be as much as yours!

If someone are'nt "impressed" of my car or dont like it, then get the f*ck out of the thread and go chat some other place..

3zer: What am i crying about? I dont know what turns you on and i dont want to know so save your stupit comments to your self and go and make love to your Lada instead...

DAWCY: Then ill come back in 6 month with photos..

Did i missunderstand anything? Then write in english..

after short while i think talking with you is a bit of nonsense, so good luck, take care and all the best in 2010

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: 3zeR_MDS dnia 2010-01-02 19:23:03 ]

Ahh te internetowe multi translatory

It is not that you dont like my car, thats up to you and i dont care, but if you dont like it, then go on to the next thread and read about something that you like instead... That stuff you are complaining about isnt even relevant to the tought about the whole projekt.. i dont care if it some miner rust somewhere..if its a big hole, yes im going to patch it together but i am not going to build a showcar so i dont do it 100% good locking..

On every forum in the whole world there is someone like you, a person that just must complain about some little meaningless thing.. just for the sake of the complainant.. just to show everyone that likes the project and sees the whole picture that there is faults to find! I never said i am going to win any good look prices with it, or did i? No i just want a funny and fast car to drive hard on a track, and thats what i am getting!

Of course its a public forum, write whatever you want, you just make a fool out of yourself anyway so go on...

Cytat:
2010-01-02 19:17:42, 3zeR_MDS pisze:
yes you are crying like a little girl. someone said to you that he doesn't like what you do and you call it "mean comments"? my god, you haven't seend mean comments i guess. I've tried to show you in very cultural way what do you do wrong in my opinion, but you do not accept this. it is ok, it's your car, you can do whatever you want with it, but this is public forum and i can write my opinions here, whatever they are and if you don't like it - ok, that's not my problem I believe show me where, my dear?