Fiat 126 with Yamaha R1 bike engine! - Strona 4

Sortuj wg daty:
rosnąco malejąco
Cytat:
2010-01-02 23:13:43, trez pisze:
Next time if you will have any problems [...] just send me priv massage.

Trez - How do you intend massage a guy via Internet?

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: el_comendanto dnia 2010-01-03 05:23:37 ]

el_comendanto

Trez you pervert!

trez --> message isn't same as massage

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: gumbas5 dnia 2010-01-03 13:19:50 ]

hehe

"priv message means" .... eeee never mind.

Cytat:
2010-01-02 20:33:57, trez pisze:
pieces. It is so hard to by sparre part for lada.....

Actually... YES, it is really difficult to buy some parts for Lada. The whole floor (which would be the part 3zer should buy to avoid this custom-made floor you're laughing about) is not avalible anywhere in Poland. In Russia, Ukarine - of course, no problem, you can buy a whole new car in pieces there. But with shipment costs of such a big element it does not make a bit of sense to do buy it there. Especially when you take into account that nobody there speaks English. I contacted some russian on-line stores in Russian - they also did not bother to answer.

And when it comes to fiat 126p parts - ordering from Sweden would not be such a problem. Any of you Fiat&Furious members would have helped Fiat126R1, I'm sure. Takin' into account the PLN exchange rate over 2009 the whole 'Let's buy spare parts in Poland' operation would not be much more expensive then the work Fiat126R1 has done.

Anyway - it seems that the only thing 3zer mentioned in his posts was the bodywork. And I guess this is a question of approach so let's leave it apart. But though my experience with 126p is very small it seems that even with normal engine, weigh distribution is far from good. With the whole construction Fiat126R1 did, as beautiful as it is, but also heavy, the rear can really tend to overtake the front of the car, and not only because of the power of the engine What are the ideas to cope with this problem? In my old Skoda 120 - which had a similar problem of weight distribution which in that case resulted with heavy understeering - i put a 20 kg pack gypsum in the trunk (which was in front). Maluch's trunk is so small such a pack would not even fit there, I'm affraid

And one more thing - in the 90ties there were similar constructions (Fiat126p+bike engine=lots of fun) in Polish Hillclimb Championship (i.e. Szwagierczak) - perhaps somebody here knows sth about them or has knows people who saw/built/drove those cars and could help Fiat126R1 by pointing out some problems the constructors of those cars had to deal with and the solutions they came out with?

Szwagierczak's car was far less "professional" if you can call it that way, the 750cc honda engine was as if in the passenger's seat, not safe it seems, but I've only seen pictures of it. This car would be fine I think but for the body which will be a constant source of grief to the owner, and when you have to repair the body each year you will know what we mean by shitty steel.
One other thing you might be worried about is the R1 gearbox which I hear is too weak even for the bike, and in a car 2-3 times the weight of it could be the weak link.
Anyway good luck with the project, I hope you will tell everybody here when you finish, let us know if it handles well and how fast it is, the potential is definitely there

This white swedish 126p has the r1 engine mounted in the place of stock engine and it seems to handle quite well so maybe it will not be the problem.

THat bike engine is mid mounted so it is not even close to Skoda or original 126. It will for sure handle perfectly just like does 126 from forum member RafalMaxi. I had opportunity to sit on co-driver's seat in that car and it was like seating in a go-kart.

Usunalem posty nie na temat - Cypher czytac nie umiesz? Mowilem nie pisac bzdur.

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: jaqo dnia 2010-01-05 19:48:08 ]

Citroen Saxo, z silnikiem od motocykla Hayabusa

warto oglądać zdjęcia jak jest rama rozwiązana

check this out for professional build

fiat cc if anyone is interested

Could you tell something about differential? You wrote on the other forum that it is from audi v8. Every quattro have a Torsen LSD and lubrication of this mechanism in your project is a big question for me. You closed them into a sealed can and.....what? If mechanism is fully locked i can't see any advantages to use this heavy differential. If the mechanism isn't locked how would you lubricate them? I'm afraid that temperature inside will increase to extremely high level and finally destroy the mechanism...

Hi guys and maybe girls,

this is my first post in this forum. I found it while I was searching for Fiat 126 with motorcycle engine.
This sunday I went to an Hill Climb event and there I saw one of this Fiat 126´s with a Suzuki engine build in. It was fascinating for my to see and hear this little car going up the Hill like hell. So Fiat126R1 respect for this project, u have my full support whatever some unsuspecting people think !
I am very interested to build one myself, and maybe take part in such an event as well.
@Fiat126R1: can u tell me how u calculate this frame, the back end of your car and the suspension parts regarding the stress and strain? Have u got a repair bench to be sure your custom made frame is correct in position to the front end of your car? The solution with the Audi V8 differential is also interesting, could u explain your decision for the Audi one? The other thing is, u took an Mcpherson front suspension out of a VW Passat I think, why don´t u build a double wishbone suspension to become more degrees of freedom for your suspension setup. I have some more questions, but this is enouth for thr beginning!

I hope u will read this and u will be fine to give me an answer, maybe we can support each other in technical questions?

Best regards to all members of this forum!
TURBOPAULE

My friend, you should write on swedish forum, because I think that "Fiat126R1" user doesn't visit our forum any more. Try to ask your questions on GARAGET FORUM.