CZECH REPUBLIC

[edit]

watek ktory zapoczatkowal dyskusje o zlocie

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: dcnt dnia 2005-11-23 12:18:22 ]
[ powód edycji: dodano link do watku z pierwszymi ustaleniami ]

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: rogacek dnia 2006-02-08 08:54:48 ]

hello,

this is Zoli from Circle of Lada Friends Hungary, www.zsiguli.hu

please, what is the date of the meeting? what are the options for that? how can we choose/vote?

thanks
Zoli

Hi Zoli,

We are just trying to figure out the best time to meet. Our plan is to meet in May, but we need to discuss it with everyone interested.

Zoli what is the best date for LBK?

regards

Hello,
I am going to discuss it with our "management board", then I post it here. What are the best dates for other participants? I mean Ladaclub Czech? Slovak?...
Zoli

Panowie zróbcie watek czytelny dla polskich klubowiczów.Moja prosba niech ktos tłumaczy te wasze angielskie teksty.Ja troche kumałem angielski ale po kilku latach nie uzywania nie wiem co tam piszecie.

Cytat:
2005-11-23 08:55:32, Zoli pisze:
hello, this is Zoli from Circle of Lada Friends Hungary, www.zsiguli.hu please, what is the date of the meeting? what are the options for that? how can we choose/vote? thanks Zoli

Tłumaczenie:
Czesc, tu Zoli z LBK. Kiedy odbedzie się zlot? Jaki termin jest brany pod uwagę. Jak możemy wybrać/głosować?
Dzięki!
Zoli

Cytat:
2005-11-23 10:08:24, Leszek_Gdynia pisze:
Hi Zoli, We are just trying to figure out the best time to meet. Our plan is to meet in May, but we need to discuss it with everyone interested. Zoli what is the best date for LBK? regards

Czesc Zoli! Probujemy wybrac najlepszy termin na zlot. Plan jest taki,zeby zlot odbyl sie w maju, ale musimy to jeszcze przedyskutowac. Jaki jest najlepszy termin dla LBK!

Cytat:
2005-11-23 12:01:06, Zoli pisze:
Hello, I am going to discuss it with our "management board", then I post it here. What are the best dates for other participants? I mean Ladaclub Czech? Slovak?... Zoli

Czesc! Przedyskutuje to z członkami LBK i dam znać. Jakie terminy odpowiadają Czechom i Słowakom?
Zoli

Pozdro!

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: krycho dnia 2005-11-23 23:15:27 ]

Leszek,
any date in May is OK for us.
we have another meeting (in Hungary) in may. There is no date for it yet. Please, after we know the International Meeting's date, we can adjust our other meeting to it.
By the way: 1st May (public holiday, isn't it?) is a Monday. How about the 29th April weekend for the meeting?
OK, its just an idea to put it on a "long" weekend .

How long will be the meeting, according your plans? from Friday or from Saturday? 2 or 3 days? I'd like to query our members about their "willing" to go. (to come). It really matters if we have to ask for a vacation at job. (for Friday, I mean).

regards
Zoli

To he honest Zoli, we were thinking about long weekend in May, bu we doubt that there are going to be that much space at the camping in Czech Republic. We need to check it first.

The meeting for sure will take place on saturday and sunday. Pls note that we are also thinking about friday. Will let you know whan we agree on something.

We know it's still a lot of time to arrage everything, but could you pls advise the estimated number of Ladas and members of LBK coming to Int. meeting? We would appreciate it.

Czech and Slovak firiend - pls let us know what do tou thin about the proposed date of meeting. Do you think we should meet friday to sunday or jusr saturday and sunday? How many of you fiends will come to a meeting?

Regards,

Leszek

[Edit]: Krycho - pls translate

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: Leszek_Gdynia dnia 2005-11-25 15:19:39 ]

Cytat:
2005-11-25 15:18:09, Leszek_Gdynia pisze:
To he honest Zoli, we were thinking about long weekend in May, bu we doubt that there are going to be that much space at the camping in Czech Republic. We need to check it first. The meeting for sure will take place on saturday and sunday. Pls note that we are also thinking about friday. Will let you know whan we agree on something. We know it's still a lot of time to arrage everything, but could you pls advise the estimated number of Ladas and members of LBK coming to Int. meeting? We would appreciate it. Czech and Slovak firiend - pls let us know what do tou thin about the proposed date of meeting. Do you think we should meet friday to sunday or jusr saturday and sunday? How many of you fiends will come to a meeting? Regards, Leszek [Edit]: Krycho - pls translate [ wiadomość edytowana przez: Leszek_Gdynia dnia 2005-11-25 15:19:39 ]

Szczerze mowiąc, myśleliśmy o długim weekendzie w maju, ale zdajemy sobie sprawę,że na czeskim kampingu moze byc niewystarczajaca ilosc wolnych miejsc. Musimy to spawdzic. Zlot odbędzie się z pewnością w sobotę i niedzielę. Bierzemy również pod uwagę piątek. Damy Ci znać, kiedy coś ustalimy. Zdajemy sobie sprawę,że zostało jeszcze dużo czasu, ale czy mógłbyś w przybliżeniu określić ilu członków LBK przybyłoby na zlot? Będziemy wdzięczni.
Czescy i słowaccy przyjaciele - czy możecie powiedzieć co sądzicie o proponowanym terminie zlotu? Czy uważacie, że możemy zrobić zlot od piątku do niedzieli czy tylko sobota-niedziela? Ilu z was przybędzie na zlot?
Pozdro600
Leszek aus Gdynia

Leszek: Here You are

Hello,
Leszek we are now having a discussion about it.
I'll let you know if we come to a decision
It is now sure that we took this meeting into our official schedule for 2006, and we ("management board") want to encourage as many members as possible, to come.
regards
Zoli

I can't wait for our meeting in Česká Skalice, I hope we will manage to organize it !!!

Best regards

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: zax dnia 2005-12-05 00:28:27 ]

Zaxiu a wersja Pl ?

Cytat:
2005-12-05 00:17:49, zax pisze:
I can't wait for our meeting in Česká Skalice, I hope we will manage to organize it !!! Best regards [ wiadomość edytowana przez: zax dnia 2005-12-05 00:28:27 ]

"Nie moge się doczekać naszego spotkania w Ceska Skalice. Mam nadzieję, że damy rade je zorganizować!!!

Narazicho."

So am I

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: Adam-Lancelot dnia 2005-12-18 16:08:13 ]

Panowie:
Oto co znalazłem na forum naszych kolegów z Czech:

Cytat:
Krycho wrote:
Ok, we'll wait for Your anwser!
SO, AS YOU WISH!
We duscussed the problem about the date of the meeting and learned that it´s too many meetings in our season, so the best thing is - to combine International meeting with one of our meetings, especially the one in the spring. This means to place international meeting in Czech Republic.
And here is the date: 20-21th of May 2006
Our spring meeting (and fall meeting, too) is being held at small abandoned military airfield (it means 30m wide and 1km long runway) in the south of Czech Republic, near the city Bechyne. It proceeds for whole weekend, the day we spent at the airfield and evening and night at nearby camping site where is pub/restaurant (cheap beer and delicious Czech meals). At the camping site, there is a parking place and people can sleep in tents outside, or in small cottages. At this time the camp is nearly empty and accomodation can be ordered.
In January, we place at our forum new theme, where you people can write who´s going to go, how many of you will be etc.
For your imagination satisfied, here
http://forum.ladaklub.com/viewtopic.php?t=1189&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0
are some photos from our fall 2005 meeting.

I know that there will be question: why to make it in Czech Republic?
And I say: why not, for a change? We invite you to our country, where Lada still lives...
And next year International meeting can be someplace else, in your country...

And another: Can the date be changed?
I´m afraid not. You know, we are not a club, where one person can say: "it will be like this". We are free bunch of guys (and girls, of course, too), who visit this forum. It means that every important decision is a bit of a struggle. So have patience with us, because this is the best way to allow the meeting happen.

No i co robimy??

Można prosić o polską wersję jeżykową, bo nie wszystko mogę zrozumieć.

Idea tego tekstu co skopiowałem jest taka,ze zlot jest w okolicach miasta Bechyne, 20-21 maja 2006 r.
Tak wymyślili Czesi.
Trochę daleko..

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: krycho dnia 2005-12-18 17:49:55 ]

Myslę ,że jednak ktoś się wybierze - przynajmniej z południa
Zoaczymy - dali jakies oficjalne info - czy jeszcze nie ???
Paweł

Myśle,że to jeszcze nie jest w pelni oficjalne info. W styczniu bedzie zalozony temat, kto jedzie i pewnie wiecej info!

Z tego co widze, jest to ok. 130 km od Pragi.