July meeting!!

Sortuj wg daty:
rosnąco malejąco
Dear friend I invite to see te pictures of our July meeting, the Fiat 125 Sport Club, Argentina I witing like the pictures!
When open the link, clik in the photo where say ENCUENTRO JULIO.
I waiting yours coments!!
Bye!

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: MaxWebber dnia 2005-07-26 12:23:22 ]

What a beautyfull cars !!!
Max , what's that ?? : ( Everybody want's to know ... )

And that : Would You could serve year of this Fiat ??

Peter.

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: Peyyoo125 dnia 2005-07-26 12:34:44 ]

Thanks Peter!! Well, I tell ... The coupe is a 1500 Coupe Vignale,produced in Argentina only this version.
Its is my car and who is inside is my wife... here is winter and she dont like down with the baby!
This coupe have a engine as the same polski, with a small things diferent with the 1300/1500 engine as the camshaft, the valve diameters and pistons for a few more compresion. Me have it since 11 years ago! The original gear box is of 4 speed, my fix one from Lada, its 100 x 100 equivalent but have 5 speed.

The other car is a Fiat 1600, some engine as yours polski, the owner is a boy called Leandro and have it in your family since the car was O KM, he love enough it!
The only diference is that this car havent rear calipers, have cilinders, and havent 5 speed gear box. The engine is too the older 1300 / 1500 but increased to 1600 cc.

nice cars You have down there in Argentina, and winter without snow and therefore without salt on the roads...

Max, I'm super impressed with the beauty and quality of your Coupe Vignale!!! How many of them exist today?

Pretty wife too! My congratulations again to you and your wife on the birth of your baby. I trust everyone's happy and healthy.