Fiat 133 brakes upgrade french/english

Sortuj wg daty:
rosnąco malejąco
how to upgrade brakes y have 4drums
comment ameliorer les freins j'ai 4 tambours

Hello Allain

Did you bought this Fiat 133 which was standing next to the local road from Luxembourg to Bastogne in Belgium ? Once I drove there and saw this very rare car. Was red in color, I even have some photos done.

Unfotunately I cant help you with information how to upgreade "drums" brakes. I just simply do not know this but I`m preety sure you will find someone here who could tell you more. Personally I think that this kind of brakes you can only renovate but not improve...

Good to see you here man!

Keep going with your FIAT !!

thank you y bought it on mouscron and its withe
can i change de drums for disk easily?

If the brakes are the same as Fiat 126, you can change to fiat Cinquecento/Seicento brakes. You will need the custom mounting element which I think some people here are selling.

If You want disks on front, I think caliper brackets mountings should fit from Fiat 850 made after 1967 (disks on front).
Caliper bracket fits from other Fiat-like products (125, 128, 127, Ritmo, Zastawa).

I have in my 850 caliper brackets and disks from 125, and calipers from Ritmo. Rear end is standart (drums + new pads). It works fine.

I think brackets and calipers should also fit from newer things like Cinqecento, Seicento, Uno and so on, but You do need mountings for brackets from fiat 850 with disks (Saloon after 67, Coupe and Spider)