Hello I and my 125 back to street!!!

Sortuj wg daty:
rosnąco malejąco
Hi mi friend! A greeting from Argentina! Im back to this forum to introducing to you my Fiat 125, know for you , it was yelow.....now is red....a nice red.
Well no more words an....see it!

The small history recently buy at 2000

On travel in 2004 when just married:

In the firsts meeting of my Fiat 125 club in Argentina and mother home.

May 2005 , working on it!

August 2006....the "red devil" back to the street!!

More work...but.... IM TOOOOOOOOO HAPPY as when born a son!

Greetings for all of you for see my baby!!!

I back sooooon!!

Hello MaxWebber.
Could You tell me when ended production of fiat 125 in Argentina?

Hi Kania , the last Fiat 125 was made in 1982 here in Argentina, if you visit www.fiat125sportclub.com.ar, can see all the 125 produced since 1972-82 , and some 1600, such as your earliers 125 P.
Greetings!

Thanks Max.

Hello Max !! Perfect !! Congartulations effects of your work! I was wondering if you continued with 125 because of long silence from your side. Hope your son and your 125 grows well on these photos it looks great. After getting know from you that you have 125 club i strated to dream to visit Argentina one day

I would like also (by the way) invite you to come to Poland. We plan to make a meeting (spot) at end of April/beginning of May 2007 and if you could have any possibilities to visit us at this time we would be really happy!!

Best regards.

borysirl thanks a lot friend!Yes me was silenced some time....but come back! The 125.... Im toooo happy with it and my son..... he still not speak.... but wold can start saying "dad get out , I drive!"

This pictures say all!:

Well if you come here,not trouble! All fiat 125 are welcome and do a meeting!!!

Well if me can have the money in 2007, isnt a bad idea go to your country, but now for me in the actual exchange is very very expensive: 1 euro = 4 pesos (arg) but we never know if the money apears with any work and can travel!

Hello!!! I back other time!!

I wait that all of you are good!!
Here in my country all right!!

I try to edit mi other message with all my car history because the image service where was uploaded some time ago not run more, but I cant do it. How I can do to edit it and fix it?

Well here some others news images:

Greetings!!