I need flanges for caliper brakes conversion

Sortuj wg daty:
rosnąco malejąco
Hi, I saw that some guys used this for brakes conversion. Is there anybody here inside the forum who makes these flanges? How much does it cost?
Thanx a lot for information.

see TRS

Thank you, that was just what I need. Prices are much more friendly than by fiat500sport.com (+- 60eur), by TSR only 10eur.
I hope they deliver also outside PL...

These are my flanges, it cost me 10€, my naighbour made them for me.

www.mm.pl/~decapc1/126_1987_bis/2005-07-26_02.jpg

Do you have brakes from SC/CC, or 125?
I am thinking about SC/CC...
The TSR company is not responding to my e-mails, I am very sad
ISO-lator, could we somehow arrange that your neighbour would do them for me? I could send you cash in PLN or EUR..

have a little patience, the trs guy seems to make a sort of living of the flanges so I reckon he will respond sooner or later. You should also try to contact him on this forum, his nick is N_I_T_R_O.
The flanges ISO-lator showed you are almost certainly for a 125 coversion. By the way, how's the turbo conversion going??

ah, OK... I'll try to send him a mesaage or smthng like that...

I am still waiting for exhaust manifold to be made to fit the turbo and besides, I have a lot of work right now. :-/ I think I will be able to make some body_work ( not on myself, on my car ) next week... but I contaced the PL company you've suggested (makes reinforced joints), I hope this will solve my problem with the gearbox.

have a nice day!