Hi from France

Sortuj wg daty:
rosnąco malejąco
Hi every body !
I decide today to join you on this great forum !
I'm a french boy, I love cars, and particulary Fiat 126. I've got two 126, one blue 1974, and the other white 1975.
Perhaps you know the blue, cause it's the logo of my little website about 126 : http://ilcubopiccolo126.free.fr

So I come here to have good technicals informations, and good time ! I hope that will be nice !

Thank you !
Il Cubo

WELCOME WELCOME !!!!!

We are very happy that you arrived to our forum !

Tell me which part of France are you coming from. I`m living actually in Luxembourg just few km from French border I `m fan of 125 models but as you see our club has mostly 126p.

Enjoy our forum and wish you all the best with your hobby.

Salutations

Borys

Hi Borys,

Thank's for your welcome. I come from South of France near Bordeaux (wine !). I travel on polski forums sinces few months to have technicals informations, because in France there is many Fiat 500 but not enough 126. So there is no club, no meeting,...

But I fight every day to make 126 the best little car in France with my website !

I've got anothers cars : one Autobianchi A112, and one beetle 1200 cm3 transformed on 1600 cm3 And my speciality is carburetors : I buy them, make like new, and sell them.

See you !