Polonez - Strona 2

Sortuj wg daty:
rosnąco malejąco
Thank you very much!

Polmo, if timing (synchronous) belt are broken, the costs of rebuild this engine, in norway, may be higher than you pay to whole car. But, maybe you drove your fiat to our FSO meeting in this summer ? I'm sure, if you will be in poland, you can find a good engine and other parts in very cheap prices! And if you will be at our meeting, you can meet and known a lot of fso-crazy people, and you can drink with me a couple of beers

Best regards

-----------------
Może i stary, ale za to brzydki.

That sounds like fun! When are the next meeting? and where? Its not many Norwegians that have the same interest of FSO cars that I have.
And a couple of beers and some FSO talk sounds like a lot of fun!

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: polmo dnia 2007-07-28 10:04:53 ]

Cytat:
2007-07-28 10:04:13, polmo pisze:
That sounds like fun! When are the next meeting? and where? Its not many Norwegians that have the same interest of FSO cars that I have. And a couple of beers and some FSO talk sounds like a lot of fun! [ wiadomość edytowana przez: polmo dnia 2007-07-28 10:04:53 ]

Greetings again, Polmo! It would be fantastic if you could come to Poland. The next big meet will be in 2 weeks (August 10-12) near Lodz. Hope to see you there!

FSOAK zlot w Tuszynie

I'm terrible sorry, but I cant make it to that meeting. I'm starting on work august 13. But if I could get some information about later meetings, maybe I could get there

Cytat:
2007-07-22 19:49:44, CarvMachine pisze:
Rear window - tylnia szyba Alsko ask the saeler if this windows have heating?? Rear window with heating - Ogrzewana tylnia szyba. And off course ask him if it is working [ wiadomość edytowana przez: CarvMachine dnia 2007-07-22 19:51:25 ]

tylna... analfabeto

Cytat:
2008-01-29 15:32:10, Rino125p pisze:
tylna... analfabeto

ty nekrofilu