Finding fiat 126

Sortuj wg daty:
rosnąco malejąco
Hello!

I have visited poland few times and I fancied fiat 126.
I have thinking to buy fiat 126 from poland and drive it back to finland. The problem is that I have to byu older than 1990 because of finnish laws. After -90 car have to fill some details that 126 does not fill. I know it is not a qualitycar and there will be much problems but I think it will be interesting experiece Now i would like to ask you how much about -89 fiat 126 in good condition costs in northern poland in euros? Also do you have any good repair workshop to recommend where condition could be checked and possible failures could be rapaired?

Teme

Hello Teme!

Although I'm not following the 126 prices on the market, I think that You'll find some good one for less than 250 Euro. You should consider a partial rebuild of your "new" car in Poland since here the parts for 126 are very cheap and the labour costs are also much lower than in Finnland. 126 is not so reliable car and if it's not in very good condition, it may suffer many small but annoing failures. Maybe some guys from Gdansk will help You to find a good car for a god price and prepare it for you. Unfortunately I live on the south of Poland.

Regards

Moze koledzy z trojmiasta pomogli by, co?

Hello Teme

check it:
126p from Łódź

Another 126p - Poznań

And Another 126p - Rybnik

126p

126p

For more look www.motoallegro.pl

Well, if you really would consider comming to Poland to buy 126p, and you would choose Gdansk as a destination place for your search we could help you

I guess you could write more details what do you expect from the car to be, I mean, regular 126p, bis, or the age is the only condition?

I'm sure it will be possible to make you fresh new bought 126p ready for Finland

Cheers
Lapek

126's produced by 1990
prices in Euro are 1/4 of prices in Zloty - 1 Euro = 4 Zlote