Old Fiat / VW -parts wanted

Sortuj wg daty:
rosnąco malejąco
Hello all,

Being new to this forum, I am kindly requesting some help with Fiat parts.

We are currently looking for parts of Fiat 125, 133 and 850 models. Particularly 125A engine blocks and the whole twincam engines. We are also very interested of 133 and 850 rolling bodies.

Also, old VW beetle transmissions is highly sought. The ones manufactured before the year 1968.

Is there anyone who could help me out on these ones? I would be interested of any kind of contacts of contacts and information of scrap yards etc.
Please contact urgently into my inbox.

Many thanks, your efforts are highly appreciated.

Still needing some help on this one.
Is there anyone who could advice me further or perhaps share some contacts?
These cars were manufactured in Poland, so I would highly presume there were still some excisting. 125A particularly is in great need!

Cytat:
2013-07-31 15:21:05, Julius pisze:
Still needing some help on this one. Is there anyone who could advice me further or perhaps share some contacts? These cars were manufactured in Poland, so I would highly presume there were still some excisting. 125A particularly is in great need!

Hi
You can find some parts on: allegro.pl

Thank you for the tip sir!
I will look into that link.

Would anyone possess any information about the scrap yards etc. or private car collectors who might be able to help?

Dispite the deficiency of search results on allegro.pl or alibaba.com, I'm not willing to believe that these 125A engines have totally dissapeared.

By the way, I'm not after just one engine, but as many engine blocks as we can find.

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: Julius dnia 2013-08-02 16:20:06 ]

[ wiadomość edytowana przez: Julius dnia 2013-08-02 16:25:19 ]

Hello,
IF You need more engines than only one, is good to look at polish military auctions, they sell many parts for fiat 125 or polonez, but You have to buy the whole package of parts. For example they sell 10 cars in parts for price 20000 złotys and You have to take all of that.
Look there:
http://www.amw.com.pl/pl/r/przetargi-rsm
But to make this deal You will need somebody in Poland.
The decision is up to You.

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it!

Actually we are looking for someone from Poland to work for us. Feel free to contact if interested.

Only problem with buying a whole car is to get rid of the rest of it.